Showing 0 to 10 of 975 results
- Juicy, fruit bomb Spanish red - dangerously drinkable!
- 4 1/2 Stars (Sam Kim) - "a silkysmooth mouthfeel that's juicy and lingering"
- Garnacha is the grape - this is exploding with fresh, juicy berry fruit flavours!
- Real Compania de Vinos (ray-al comp-an-year de vee-nos) means the Royal Wine Company,
- A classy, premium Central Otago Pinot that has boasted an incredible list of Trophies, Golds and 5 Star reviews down the years!
- Full bodied, rich and complex style
- Drinking well now but this is a style that has the legs to be cellared until 2033
- One of the few Champagne houses still owned by the original family
- Brut Nature has no added sugar to the dosage - better complexity, higher ageing time and higher reserve fruit used than Brut Reserve
- They've been producing Champagne in the Billecart-Salmon family for over 200 years!
- Available in a Billecart-Salmon branded black gift box, delivered anywhere in NZ
- Piper's "Chef de Cave" (head honcho) is eight time "Sparkling Winemaker of the Year!"
- 4 Stars (Cuisine magazine 2021)
- Available in a Piper Heidsieck branded gift box, delivered anywhere in NZ
- This little piggy went to Marlborough...
- Off-dry style - luscious with just a touch of sweetness
- Partner this piggy Pinot Gris with white meat or seafood in rich sauces, or dare we say it...pork!
- Gold medal (Royal Easter Wine Awards 2021), 4 Stars & Best Buy (Cuisine magazine 2021)
- The quintessential premium Kiwi bubbles in cute little 200ml Piccolos!
- The only NZ Methode Traditionelle producer that lends its name from a French Champagne house
- First class Cabernet from one of Argentina's top producers (and part of the LVMH luxury brands group)
- 94/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Flagship cabernet sauvignon from a selection of the best high-altitude vineyards with cassis, black olive, blackberry, floral/violet and spicy oak flavours. Tight, firmly-structured wine that promises to cellar well."
- Drink now or cellar until 2033
- Each bottle beautifully presented in Terrazas de los Andes branded tissue
- Medium sweet style Riesling by one of Central Otago's big name producers, Mt Difficulty
- Drink now or throw some in the cellar for the next 6-9 years
- Ideal with spicy Asian cuisine and simple fish dishes
Browse Mixed Cases |
- A six pack of award winning, mixed wines
- A bottles of fizz, 2 mixed whites, 2 mixed reds and a Rosé!
- Works out at just over $16 per bottle
- Delivered nationwide for just $6.99 ($3 extra for Rural Delivery) - add a gift message at the checkout!
- Coleraine '20 - the 36th release of the wine Decanter magazine recently labelled as "New Zealand's First Growth"
- 5 Stars, 98/100 (Bob Campbell MW), 100/100 (Sam Kim), 97/100 (Huon Hooke), 98/100 (Gary Walsh), 5 Stars (Michael Cooper)
- Each magnum individually wrapped in Coleraine branded, vintage dated tissue and packaged in a Te Mata branded wooden box