Showing 0 to 10 of 189 results
- Smooth, cream style Chardonnay from Gizzy - the style that the region's best known for!
- "Have a swirl and a sniff to get the punch of flavours!" (Steve Voysey) - we'll give you a clue, it's like peaches 'n' cream!
- Ideal with roast chicken or pork in rich, creamy sauces
- Dry style Rose made from a Gisborne winemaking legend
- "The taste of the Med from NZ's East Coast - Ole!" (Steve Voysey)
- Match with pork ribs, spicy chorizo and other BBQ'd meats (or how about a side dish of salty olives?)
- 5 Stars (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit), Silver medal (New World Wine Awards 2019), Silver medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019)
- Gizzy Pinot Gris by local legend Steve Voysey
- Lush, off-dry style Pinot Gris with a lick of sweetness
- The original "O" for Ormond Chardonnay from Gisborne
- 100% Ormond Road fruit, 100% barrel fermented, 100% buttery & creamy style!
- 5 Stars, 93/100 (Sam Kim)
- Made by Steve Voysey, the original winemaker of the classic "O" for Ormond Chardonnay under the old Montana label back in the day
- Organic, oak aged Spanish red
- 5 Stars, 93/100 (Sam Kim) - "This is a gorgeous rendition of the variety"
- Medium to full bodied red, big and rich in style with dark berry fruit flavours, silky smooth tannins and a touch of spice
- From Yecla in the south east of Spain
- The world's first super premium vodka brand
- Luxury, quadruple distilled vodka from Żyrardów, Poland
- Real fruit soaked directly into the vodka - Italian and Argentine lemons and Mexican limes
- Aged in seasoned oak with a minimum average blended age of 3 years
- Great everyday drinking - ideal for winter but hey, don't let us stop you sipping this all year round
- Rich, full bodied - great with cheese or chocolate!
- Hand picked fruit from Te Awanga vineyard, aged for 8 months in oak, a treat at this price!
- "I want our wines to leap out unashamedly from the glass and say I'm Hawke's Bay Chardonnay" (Tim Turvey, winemaker)
- Full bodied, rich, creamy style - drink now or cellar for the next 2-3 years