If you slurp Central Otago on a regular basis you’ll know all about Amisfield. They’re a benchmark Central producer with a glowing reputation (and a kick arse winery bistro to boot!)
With Covid-19 hitting restaurant and bar sales, they’ve offered some stunning deals on their junior label Lake Hayes Pinot Noir. Let’s just say, this wine punches well above its weight!
The savings are real – you’d normally pay $30+ for this one. Hook in, this is top notch Central Pinot with the touch of class of Amisfield.
- LIMITED STOCKS AT THIS HOT PRICE! Was $29.99 on special, now deep cut to $24.99!
- Central Otago Pinot Noir - made by Amisfield
- 91/100 & "Buy of the Week" (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review Jan 2021)
- Named after the most photographed lake in New Zealand - Lake Hayes at the foot of Lake Wakatipu in Queenstown!
- Try with a cut of good old Kiwi lamb for an ideal food match