This premium Central Otago producer is giving some of their labels a bit of a refresh – and we’ve swooped in to land some jaw droppingly, eye poppingly good deals on some of their quality Pinot Noirs and Rieslings from Central Otago. Limited stocks, go hard…
Showing 0 to 3 of 3 results
- WINERY CLEARANCE! One of the bargain buys of the year! A label refresh means what was a $23 Riesling is slashed to $9.99!
- Quality, bottle aged, medium-dry Riesling from Central Otago
- 5 Stars, 94/100 (Sam Kim, November 2019)
- "Succulent and lively with attractive sweetness and refreshing acidity. Up front and highly enjoyable...at its best: now to 2024." (Sam Kim)
- WINERY CLEARANCE! Five Star Central Otago Pinot at this price?! Bargain.
- 5 Stars, 93/100 (Sam Kim) - "Delightfully weighted palate that delivers succulent fruit flavours together with spicy nuances"
- A label refresh means what was a $30 Pinot is slashed to a snip under $20!
- WINERY CLEARANCE! Five Star vintage Pinot Noir Rosé sparkling at this price?! Absolute, utter bargain!
- 5 Stars, 93/100 (Sam Kim)
- Estate grown Central Otago Pinot Noir fruit, from a single vintage (2015), produced Methode Traditionelle style
- A label refresh means what was a $30 fizz is slashed to a snip under $20!